Take the Best Beach Photographs with these 5 Tips
It is widely known that photography is the art of expressing feelings, thoughts
For this reason, Solmar Hotels & Resorts, a collection of seven resorts located throughout the Mexican paradise of Los Cabos, is sharing these 5 tips for taking the best photos on your next trip to the beach:
1. Use the horizon for guidance
2. Look for good framing elements
3. Use the sun as your ally.
4. Spontaneous portraits. The beach brings out the best in people, being a place that is like a second home and the reason for many smiles, so take advantage of the positivity and good energy that it transmits by capturing your loved ones doing activities spontaneously. Pay attention to their actions, for you will undoubtedly capture a beautiful photograph by leaving out forced gestures in favor of natural poses.
5. Add depth. In order for your photograph to not look «flat», use elements on different planes to give it an effect of depth. On the beautiful beaches of Los Cabos, for example, you can find many rock formations at a
With these tips, you will surely be able to commemorate unique moments with your loved ones, letting the majesty of beautiful beaches and fun moments inspire you to unleash the photographer within.
Each year, families around the country reminisce about their loved ones who have passed away. The tradition is to build a tribute to them with a personalized altar of their favorite things, including food, drink, candies, music, board games, and clothing. In this special way, only those who were closest to the deceased know which items should go on the altar.
El Mercado, a contemporary heritage in a culture of gastronomic and artisanal riches.
A characteristic of the open-air market in Mexico is that it is a space where, in addition to commerce, there is conviviality, and enjoying an afternoon accompanied by the soft marimba music.