Take the Best Beach Photographs with these 5 Tips
It is widely known that photography is the art of expressing feelings, thoughts
For this reason, Solmar Hotels & Resorts, a collection of seven resorts located throughout the Mexican paradise of Los Cabos, is sharing these 5 tips for taking the best photos on your next trip to the beach:
1. Use the horizon for guidance
2. Look for good framing elements
3. Use the sun as your ally.
4. Spontaneous portraits. The beach brings out the best in people, being a place that is like a second home and the reason for many smiles, so take advantage of the positivity and good energy that it transmits by capturing your loved ones doing activities spontaneously. Pay attention to their actions, for you will undoubtedly capture a beautiful photograph by leaving out forced gestures in favor of natural poses.
5. Add depth. In order for your photograph to not look «flat», use elements on different planes to give it an effect of depth. On the beautiful beaches of Los Cabos, for example, you can find many rock formations at a
With these tips, you will surely be able to commemorate unique moments with your loved ones, letting the majesty of beautiful beaches and fun moments inspire you to unleash the photographer within.
Now that the voting period has opened, we would like to invite you to cast your vote for our properties Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa, Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa, and Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas Golf & Spa to help us remain as World’s Best Resorts.
Los Cabos has become part of the stellar culinary scene in Mexico. It may be the bounty of ingredients found in the region or the talented chefs from many parts of Mexico and around the world that come to this destination to settle down.
Proof of this is the collection of restaurants part of Solmar Hotels and Resorts that stand out with unique culinary creations and spectacular sceneries.