Traveling To Los Cabos
The impact of COVID-19 has brought great change to our daily habits and practices, including the way we travel and interact with others. When traveling to Los Cabos or any other destination, it is recommended for travelers to take extra precaution to protect themselves and others while traveling. The destination has created comprehensive health and safety guidelines to ensure the wellbeing of all travelers while keeping its remarkable service and high-quality standards unchanged.
The way we travel might have changed, but Los Cabos unique experiences remain the same.
The following list outlines how to prepare and what to expect when visiting Los Cabos in a new travel and tourism reality:
- Stay informed about the destination’s health and security protocols.
- Stay informed about the symptoms of COVID-19 [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) List of Symptoms of Coronavirus].
- Avoid traveling and contact with others if you are sick. Stay home and seek medical advice if you get sick with fever, cough, or have difficulty breathing.
- Consider underlying health conditions and avoid situations that puts yourself at increased risk for more severe disease. This entails avoiding crowded places, avoiding non-essential travel, such as long plane trips, and especially avoiding embarking on cruise ships.
- Apply increased personal hygiene practices, such as frequent and thorough hand washing as strictly as possible, particularly upon entering and exiting shared locations, such as airplanes, restaurants, hotels and group activities, as well as after using the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Carry hand sanitizer for personal use when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Maintain appropriate distance from others and limit shared contact with others when possible.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Implementation of health screenings to detect and isolate travelers suspected to be infected with the virus including the following:
- Thermal imaging to monitor and identify passengers with temperatures higher than 99.0 F ·
- Risk factor questionnaire to asses travelers arriving in Los Cabos.
- Isolation of infected travelers.
- Availability of masks to passengers who appear to be ill.
- Timely alerts to communicate positive COVID-19 cases at the airport.
- Strict implementation of social distancing measures at arrivals, check in, and while handling luggage, such as:
- Airport staff and passengers to maintain a safe distance (6 feet) from others at all times including at check in, immigration area, luggage drop-off and pick up, boarding, and disembarking among many others.
- Airport staff to avoid touching passenger and crew boarding passes, luggage, identification documents, credit cards, mobile devices, etc.
- Seating arrangement to ensure separation and healthy distancing protocols.
- Increased sanitization and routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces and equipment, including equipment to transport luggage or cargo, scanners, touch screens, handrails, etc.
- Dedicated personal designated to respond all COVID-19 related questions.
- Rigorous communication of all health and safety protocols from tour operators/guides/service provides to tourists visiting the destination.
For any additional inquiries, you can contact the Los Cabos Tourism Board at email@example.com or visit visitloscabos.travel/industry/health-safety-standards.
Greg Norman’s signature is synonymous with quality. His 100-course collection is recognized as the premier signature golf course design firm in the world, with presence in 34 countries and six continents, with many having won prestigious design awards.
Because each design bears his name, he personally makes it his mission to get involved with every step of the design process, from walking the virgin site, to planning and construction, to opening day.
The most romantic month of the year is here with blossoming flowers and the feeling of love inspiring the atmosphere. If you are planning a getaway to surprise your better half, here our top selection of endearing moments you have to add to your Valentine’s celebration.
Reaching lengths of +40 feet, whale sharks are part of the fascinating fauna you will find in Cabo during your winter getaway.
Known for their friendliness and pacific temper, swimming with whale sharks is sure to be one of the most thrilling adventures you could jump in, while in Cabo!