How to make a Jamaica Drink with Daniel
We’re bringing Happy Hour to you with this Jamaica Dream cocktail recipe
•1.5 Oz Vodka
•6 Oz Hibiscus concentrate
•1.5 Oz Lime juice
•1 Oz syrup
Hibiscus concentrate: place 200 grams of hibiscus flowers in a pot with 8 cups of water and let it boil, lower the heat, and let it simmer gently for 5-7 minutes. Add 100 grams of sugar, mix well until sugar dissolve, and let it cool, aprox 1.3 hours.
To prepare the cocktail: add ice in to a shaker and pour all the ingredients, shake and serve in a glass, garnish with hibiscus flower.
Some hibiscus benefits:
· Helps to alleviate insomnia
· Cleanses the organism internally
· Helps to alleviate skin irritation
· It contains vitamins and minerals
· It is an excellent thirst-quencher