In a continued effort to ensure the safety and peace of mind of its guests, Solmar Hotels & Resorts, announces new contactless room entry in currently opened resorts, Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa, Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort and Spa, The Ridge, Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas and Grand Solmar The Residences. As the company responds to changing consumer expectations and recognizes the potential invisible risks associated with physical touch points, a hands-free vacation experience has become vital for both the travelers and employees.
The contactless room key is available through the intuitive SALTO JustIN XS4 Mobile application, accessible on IOS and Android mobile phones. The application communicates securely via the Cloud and allows members and guests to receive their room key online on their cellphones after check-in, offering a seamless option.
Some of the benefits you will experience by using keyless technology:
- Save time during check-in, stay, and checkout.
- Contactless Suite Entry with Keyless Technology is part of the measures followed by Solmar Standards in Safety & Care
- Touch points are reduced during your stay.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and environmental impact by avoiding the use of plastic keys and usual keyholders.
- The key is always in your smartphone, encrypted to ensure no one can access the digital key or be transferred to another device.
Besides, the application communicates securely via the Cloud to make your experience check-in experience seamless while reducing lines at the front desk.
Now that the voting period has opened, we would like to invite you to cast your vote for our properties Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa, Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa, and Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas Golf & Spa to help us remain as World’s Best Resorts.
Los Cabos has become part of the stellar culinary scene in Mexico. It may be the bounty of ingredients found in the region or the talented chefs from many parts of Mexico and around the world that come to this destination to settle down.
Proof of this is the collection of restaurants part of Solmar Hotels and Resorts that stand out with unique culinary creations and spectacular sceneries.